- Problem #1 - The trajectory clustering tutorial assumed the release would be from Dayton, Ohio. The other tracer release point was Sudbury, Ontario (46.62N 80.78W). Would Sudbury have been a better selection for September?
- Hint - Retrieve traj_freq_control.txt, change the starting location to Sudbury, and then run the daily trajectories and determine the optimum number of clusters.
- Solution - clusplot.ps. Does the three-cluster solution look any better?
- Problem #2 - Is the 600 m release height realistic?
- Hint - Rerun the calculation using a 10 m AGL release height.
- Solution - The result is not that different.